BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA owns the compilation of content that is posted on the BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA Websites, which consists of text, images, audio, video, databases, design, codes and software (“Content”). However, it may not necessarily own each component of the compilation. Some Content may be owned by others and used with their permission (such as user-generated content), or used in accordance with applicable law. Some Content is in the public domain and some Content is protected by third party rights, such as copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy and contractual restrictions.
BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA may provide the copyright status of the Content and identify any other terms and conditions that may apply to use of the Content (such as trademark, rights of privacy or publicity, other restrictions, etc.). However, BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA can offer no guarantee or assurance that all pertinent information is provided or that the information is correct in each circumstance. It is your responsibility to determine what permission(s) you need in order to use the Content and, if necessary, to obtain such permission.
If you have specific questions or information about Content on the BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA Websites, please contact us.
BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA’s mission includes educating the global community on topics related to phenomenology. It encourages fair use of its Content to support that mission. You may use the text, images, videos and illustrations on our websites for personal, educational and other non-Commercial Use, as long as you:
· Cite the author and source of the Content as you would material from any printed work.
· Cite and link to, when possible, the BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA Website as the source of the Content.
· Do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices including attribution information, credits and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images, or data.
· Comply with all terms or restrictions (such as trademark, publicity and privacy rights, or contractual restrictions) as may be specified in the metadata or as may otherwise apply to the Content.
· Do not use the Content for specifically prohibited activities which include, but are not limited to: (1) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; (2) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA (or by any individual officer or employee of BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA); (3) use that can be confused with official communications of BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA or its officers or employees; and (4) print or electronic mass mailings (sometimes known as "spamming"), solicitations for commercial services, or cold-calling.
You are responsible for determining whether your use is fair and for responding to any claims that may arise from your use. Information on European Copyright law can be obtained at https://www.eucopyright.com
Commercial Use is defined as the sale of any materials, products and services that derive from or incorporate the Content, as well as the use of the Content for promotion or advertising. If you wish to use the Content for any purpose other than those permitted above, such as a Commercial Use or publication (except as may be permitted by fair use under the copyright law), please obtain prior written permission from BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA (and/or other owner of the Content as applicable).
BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE USE OF ANY CONTENT IS COMMERCIAL AND/OR APPROPRIATE, AND MAY REVOKE USAGE RIGHTS AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
Certain Content may be prohibited for use or reproduction in any form without explicit permission and when a statement, such as the following, appears in conjunction with an image, any and all requests for use should be made by contacting BFO-FENOMENOLOGIA directly for permission.